10000 Ton/Tons per Month 150mm ductile iron pipe k7
Packaging & Delivery
packet with steel belt
Shipped in 25 days after payment
DI ductile iron pipe fitting with price
Specifications: 1) The standard of pipe: ISO 2531 - 1998, EN545-2002 , K9 2) Effective length: 6M when using bulk shipment way, or about 5.5M or 5.7M when in 20' container shipment way 3) Inner cement line: Portland cement lining as per ISO4179 4) Zinc coating: at least 130gsm as per ISO 8179 5) Bitumen painting: at least 70um as per ISO 8179 6) Gaskets are NBR rubber, natural rubber, SBR rubber or EPDM rubber tightness ring as per ISO4633 7) DN 80 - 1,200 mm 8) High strength, lighter than gray iron, good corrosion resistance, no furring, small flow resistance, easy fixing, long life time 9) Checked by automatic inspection equipment
10) Composition: a) C: 3.4 - 3.7% b) Si: 2.0 - 2.4% c) P: <0.08% d) S: <0.015 11) Pull strength: >420MPa 12) Yield: >10% 13) Hardness: <230HB 14) Process and testing: a) Blast furnace (Analysis of raw materials test ) b) Mg treatment (Micro & chemical composition test) c) Pipe spinning (Temperature test) d) Heat treatment (Micro structure; Flattening test) e) Zinc coating (Thickness testing) f) Dimensional checks (Thickness & Dia. testing) g) Hydraulic test (Pressure test) h) Internal lining (Thickness testing) i) External coating (Thickness test)
Packing: in bulk or container
Packaging & Shipping
We are one of the leading manufacturers of ductile iron pipe,pipe fittings,dismantling joints,flanged adaptors, couplings, valves, water meter,manhole covers,steel flanges , steel pipe,steel pipe fitting,PVC pipe,PVC pipe fitting,PE pipe,PE pipe fitting,rubber O-rings, , fasteners, pumps, motor shells and other castings and forgings. Our products are made according to different standards, such as ISO2531, EN545, EN14525, ISO4422, ISO7005, DIN3352, BS5163, DIN3202, BS2494, BS4504, EN124 and other relevant ISO, EN, BS, DIN and ANSI standards. Moreover, our products have been selling well in European, Middle East, Southeast Asian, South African and South American countries for more than 10 years. We can also make the castings and forgings according to customers' drawings or samples. Presently, we are looking forward to your inquiries and to establishing long term cooperation relationship based on mutual benefits.
1. Can I get free samples? A: Yes, we can provide you the free samples, but you need to bear their own delivery costs.
2. Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation? A: Yes, We can change the form of the packaging and transportation according to your request, but you have to bear their own costs incurred during this period and the spreads.
3. Can I request to advance the shipment? A: It should be depends on whether there is sufficient inventory in our warehouse.
4. Can I have my own Logo on the product? A: Yes, you can send us your drawing and we can make your logo, but you have to bear their own the cost.
5. Can you produce the products according to my own drawings? A: Yes, we can produce the products according to your drawings that will be most satisfy you.
6. Which price terms could accepted? A: FOB,CIF all acceptable.