ISO2531 BS EN545 Ductile Iron Saddle Clamps for Pipes
saddle clamp for pvc
Saddles are designed for use on air, water, sewer and gas pipelines. The saddles for jointing with PVC pipes or Ductile iron pipes are available . Various outlet configurations are also available including BSP threaded socket or flanged.
1) Standard: ISO2531, BS EN545 or EN598 2) Material: ductile iron 3) Inner cement: Ordinary Portland Cement according to ISO4179, Sulphate Resistant Cement or High Alumina Cement Mortar Lining 4) Outside coating: Zinc coating(≥130/m2) and bitumen paiting or epoxy paiting(≥70μm) according to ISO8179 5)Quality Control:Metal-graphic examination;Spectrum Analysis;Hardness Test;Tensile Test;Crush Test. 6) Size Range: DN80- DN2600 7) Length: no more than 6m 8) Joint type: Flange, flange drilling according to EN1092 9) High strength ,lighter than cast iron,good corrosion resistance,no furring,small flow resistance,easy fixing,long life time 10) Testing: Factory inspection report, SGS inspection and the third inspection party; 11) Class Option: K12, K9, C25, C30, C40 12)Packing:DN80-DN300 in bundles; DN350-DN2600: in bulk ship 13) Gasket: EPDM or SBR
1. Can I get free samples? A: Yes, we can provide you the free samples, but you need to bear their own delivery costs.
2. Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation? A: Yes, We can change the form of the packaging and transportation according to your request, but you have to bear their own costs incurred during this period and the spreads.
3. Can I request to advance the shipment? A: It should be depends on whether there is sufficient inventory in our warehouse.
4. Can I have my own Logo on the product? A: Yes, you can send us your drawing and we can make your logo, but you have to bear their own the cost.
5. Can you produce the products according to my own drawings? A: Yes, we can produce the products according to your drawings that will be most satisfy you.
6. Which price terms could accepted? A: FOB,CIF all acceptable.