wooden case,wooden pallet or as per customers' requirements
1 - 100
To be negotiated
ANSI 304 316 stainless steel flange
1,Carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy flanges, are manufactured as per the standards of BS, ANSI, JIS, DIN, and UNI.
2,Flanges are the connectors used in process piping to connect pipe to tees, elbows, valves, pumps and whatever other equipment may be necessary. 3,Water , Oil, Gas, Industrial Using 4,Types:
a) Forged steel flanges ;
b) Plate cutting flanges 5, Materials:
a) Carbon steel;
b) Stainless steel ;
c) Alloy steel 6, Standards:
a) ANSI B16.5, DIN, EN1092-1, GOST, SABS1123, JIS ;
b) Customers' drawings for special use 7, Sizes we can produce: DN10 to DN3000 8 Types we can supply: WN, SO, BL, plate, thread, socket and other special shapes 9, Kinds of forging:
a) Free forging ;b) Die forging ;c) Rolling; 10 Rustproof treatment: a) Lightly oiled ,b) Galvanized ,c) Painting with different colors ;d) Just keep the flanges dry and clean as per customers' requirement 11,Inspection: a) Factory in-house ;b) Third party inspection available upon request;9) Different accessories are available 12;Packing: Wooden case, wooden pallet or as per customers' requirements
Packaging & Shipping
1. Can I get free samples? A: Yes, we can provide you the free samples, but you need to bear their own delivery costs.
2. Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation? A: Yes, We can change the form of the packaging and transportation according to your request, but you have to bear their own costs incurred during this period and the spreads.
3. Can I request to advance the shipment? A: It should be depends on whether there is sufficient inventory in our warehouse.
4. Can I have my own Logo on the product? A: Yes, you can send us your drawing and we can make your logo, but you have to bear their own the cost.
5. Can you produce the products according to my own drawings? A: Yes, we can produce the products according to your drawings that will be most satisfy you.
6. Which price terms could accepted? A: FOB,CIF all acceptable.