1000000 Ton/Tons per Month epoxy coated ductile iron pipe fitting
Packaging & Delivery
cases,pallets,or as per customers' requirements
1 - 10
To be negotiated
Epoxy coated cast iron dismantling joint for water supply pipe line
Body material:Ductile iron with FBE ( fusion bonded epoxy) coating or Epoxy painting;
Gaskets are NBR or EPDM;
Bolts and Nuts: Carbon steel with galvanized zinc plated G4.8/G8.8, or SS304/SS316
Package:wooden cases and protection layer.
Dismantling joint is suitable for all flanged piping materials above ground or in chamber.
It enables easy installation and dismantling of isolating valves, non return valves, flow metering equipment , pumps etc. It compensates for axial displacement of the pipe during installation.
Available Range From DN40mm - DN1600mm.
Material of Construction End Rings - Ductile Iron to BS2789 Grade 420/12 , 500/7 Sleeves - Ductile Iron to BS2789 Grade 420/12 , 500/7 Flanges - Ductile Iron to BS2789 Grade 420/12 , 500/7 Coating - Fusion Bonded Epoxy to SABS 1217 , minimum thickness 250 microns, colors in
RAL5005, RAL5015 , RAL3009 , RAL9005, RAL9011 or others . Bolts - Steel to BS970 Grade 070M20 , Carbon steel Grade 8.8, SS304 or SS316
bolts available upon requests. Bolt coating - Galvanized Rubber Seal - E.P.D.M. Grade E to BS2494 1990 Type W&D
Packaging & Shipping
1. Can I get free samples? A: Yes, we can provide you the free samples, but you need to bear their own delivery costs.
2. Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation? A: Yes, We can change the form of the packaging and transportation according to your request, but you have to bear their own costs incurred during this period and the spreads.
3. Can I request to advance the shipment? A: It should be depends on whether there is sufficient inventory in our warehouse.
4. Can I have my own Logo on the product? A: Yes, you can send us your drawing and we can make your logo, but you have to bear their own the cost.
5. Can you produce the products according to my own drawings? A: Yes, we can produce the products according to your drawings that will be most satisfy you.
6. Which price terms could accepted? A: FOB,CIF all acceptable.