100000 Piece/Pieces per Month din pn16 steel flange dn200
Packaging & Delivery
plywood or as per customers' requirements
ANSI B16.5 Class 300 Carbon Steel Pipe Raised Face Weld Neck Flange
Size range: 1/2" to 24" DN15to DN600 Design: welding neck, slip on, blind, socket welding, threaded, lap-joint Wall thickness for welding neck flange: STD, SCH40, SCH80, SCH160. SCHXXS Material: carbon steel , stainless steel ,alloy steel Coating: black paint, yellow transparent paint, cold and hot dip galvanized
Materials shall be identified in the following ways: (a) Cast flanges shall bemarkedwith theASTMspeci-fication, 1 grade identification symbol (letters and num-bers), and the melt number or melt identification. (b) Plate flanges and forged flanges shall be marked with the ASTM specification 1 number and grade identi-fication symbol. (c) Amanufacturermay supplement thesemandatory material markings with his trade designation for the material grade, but confusion of symbols shall be avoided. (d) For flanges manufactured from material that meets the requirements for more than one specification or gradeof a specification listed inTable 1, seepara. 4.2.8.
Packaging & Shipping
We are one of the leading manufacturers of ductile iron pipe,pipe fittings,dismantling joints,flanged adaptors, couplings, valves, water meter,manhole covers,steel flanges , steel pipe,steel pipe fitting,PVC pipe,PVC pipe fitting,PE pipe,PE pipe fitting,rubber O-rings, , fasteners, pumps, motor shells and other castings and forgings. Our products are made according to different standards, such as ISO2531, EN545, EN14525, ISO4422, ISO7005, DIN3352, BS5163, DIN3202, BS2494, BS4504, EN124 and other relevant ISO, EN, BS, DIN and ANSI standards. Moreover, our products have been selling well in European, Middle East, Southeast Asian, South African and South American countries for more than 10 years. We can also make the castings and forgings according to customers' drawings or samples. Presently, we are looking forward to your inquiries and to establishing long term cooperation relationship based on mutual benefits.
1. Can I get free samples? A: Yes, we can provide you the free samples, but you need to bear their own delivery costs.
2. Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation? A: Yes, We can change the form of the packaging and transportation according to your request, but you have to bear their own costs incurred during this period and the spreads.
3. Can I request to advance the shipment? A: It should be depends on whether there is sufficient inventory in our warehouse.
4. Can I have my own Logo on the product? A: Yes, you can send us your drawing and we can make your logo, but you have to bear their own the cost.
5. Can you produce the products according to my own drawings? A: Yes, we can produce the products according to your drawings that will be most satisfy you.
6. Which price terms could accepted? A: FOB,CIF all acceptable.