Hand wheel Resilient Seated Cast Iron Flanged Gate Valve
1,Standard : DIN 3352-F4 ,DIN 3352-F5, BS5163, AWWA C509 ,AWWA C515 Flange drilling is according to DIN2501, BS4504 and ANSI B16.1 PN10,PN16,PN25 2, Type : Flanged End , Socked End ,Mechanical Joint, non rising stem / rising stem 3, Material :
Body: Ductile iron GGG40/50 or Cast IronGG25, Wedge : Ductile iron GGG40/50+EPDM/NBR or metal seated, Stem: stainless steel 2Cr13 , SS304,SS316,Bolt and Nuts : Carbon Steel with zinc plated or SS304,316
4, Coating: Internal and external with fusion bonded epoxy coating min250μm
This valve widely applied in the liquid pipes for opening or closing fixing in such water, sewage disposal, electric power, energetics pipe , chemical, shipping, energy sources etc.
Applicable Standards a.American Standard Design to ANSI/AWWA C509 Face to face dimension to ASME B16.10-2000(ISO 3 series) Flange and drilling To SME/ANSI B16.42-1998
b.British Standard Design to BS5163,BS5150 Face to face dimension to BS5163(ISO 3series,ISO19 series) Flange and drilling To BS4504 part1(EN1092)
c.Germany Standard Design to DIN3352 Face to face dimension to DIN3202(F4:ISO 14 series;F5: ISO 15 series) Flange and drilling to BS EN1092
Packaging & Shipping
Package : carton for each item , wooden boxes outside
1. Can I get free samples? A: Yes, we can provide you the free samples, but you need to bear their own delivery costs.
2. Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation? A: Yes, We can change the form of the packaging and transportation according to your request, but you have to bear their own costs incurred during this period and the spreads.
3. Can I request to advance the shipment? A: It should be depends on whether there is sufficient inventory in our warehouse.
4. Can I have my own Logo on the product? A: Yes, you can send us your drawing and we can make your logo, but you have to bear their own the cost.
5. Can you produce the products according to my own drawings? A: Yes, we can produce the products according to your drawings that will be most satisfy you.
6. Which price terms could accepted? A: FOB,CIF all acceptable.