100000 Ton/Tons per Month Stainless Steel Round bar
Packaging & Delivery
Bundles ,Plywood cases
20~25 days after order
Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Round Rod Steel Bar
Stainless steel alloys are austenitic, ferritic, martensitic, precipitation hardened, and duplex metals that are available in a wide variety of grades,shapes, and sizes. Austenitic stainless steels have excellent corrosion resistance, unusually good formability, and increased strength due to cold
working. They are non-magnetic or only slightly magnetic. Two hundred (200) series austenitic stainless steels contain chromium, nickel, and manganese. Three hundred (300) series austenitic stainless steels contain chromium and nickel. Ferritic stainless steels are straight-chromium,
400 series metals that cannot be hardened by heat treatment, and only moderately hardened by cold working. They are magnetic, have good ductility, and resist corrosion and oxidation. Martensitic stainless steels, another type of straight-chromium 400 series metals, are magnetic, fairly ductile, and resist corrosion in mild environments. Some products can be heated to tensile strengths that exceed 200,000 psi (1379 MPa).
Precipitation hardened (PH) stainless steels are chromium-nickel metals, some of which contain alloying elements such as copper or aluminum.
They can be hardened by solution treating and aged to high strength. Duplex stainless steel alloys have improved mechanical properties and consist of a combination of ferritic and austenitic phases.
We are one of the leading manufacturers of ductile iron pipe,pipe fittings,dismantling joints,flanged adaptors, couplings, valves, water meter,manhole covers,steel flanges , steel pipe,steel pipe fitting,PVC pipe,PVC pipe fitting,PE pipe,PE pipe fitting,rubber O-rings, fasteners, pumps, motor shells and other castings and forgings. Our products are made according to different standards, such as ISO2531, EN545, EN14525, ISO4422, ISO7005, DIN3352, BS5163, DIN3202, BS2494, BS4504, EN124 and other relevant ISO, EN, BS, DIN and ANSI standards. Moreover, our products have been selling well in European, Middle East, Southeast Asian, South African and South American countries for more than 10 years. We can also make the castings and forgings according to customers' drawings or samples. Presently, we are looking forward to your inquiries and to establishing long term cooperation relationship based on mutual benefits. If you are interested in any of our products, please feel free to contact us for more details.
1. Can I get free samples?
A: Yes, we can provide you the free samples, but you need to bear their own delivery costs.
2. Can I request to change the form of packaging and transportation? A: Yes, We can change the form of the packaging and transportation according to your request, but you have to bear their own costs incurred during this period and the spreads.
3. Can I request to advance the shipment? A: It should be depends on whether there is sufficient inventory in our warehouse.
4. Can I have my own Logo on the product? A: Yes, you can send us your drawing and we can make your logo, but you have to bear their own the cost.
5. Can you produce the products according to my own drawings? A: Yes, we can produce the products according to your drawings that will be most satisfy you.
6. Which price terms could accepted? A: FOB,CIF all acceptable.